This event is hosted and organised by the University of Westminster in association with The Children's Media Foundation, Producers’ Alliance (PACT) and the Voice of the Listener and Viewer (VLV).
The first in the new bi-monthly CMF Evening Events series, Reviewing the Review allows producers, academics and members of the public to have their say on the outcomes of the BBC trust review of Children’s Services which took place in the summer of 2013.
Panelists from the BBC Trust, BBC Management, and the three organisations which contributed fully to the Trust’s review, will be on hand to answer and ask questions, and the event will be open to members of the public to voice their opinions on the findings of the Trust Review.
- · Alison Hastings (BBC Trustee)
- · Joe Godwin (Director of BBC Children’s)
- · Mike Watts (Producer, PACT Children’s Committee)
- · Prof. Jeanette Steemers (University of Westminster and VLV)
- · Marc Goodchild (Children’s Media Foundation)
- · Lisa Kerr (Consultant and broadcaster)
The event begins at 6 pm (with tea/coffee and registration) with the panelists on stage from 6.30 to 8pm. It closes with a drinks reception.
The event costs £10 per head.
CMF supporters and patrons, VLV and PACT members and University of Westminster staff and alumni are free of charge.
Read more and register for the event at The Children's Media Foundation